Thursday, July 22, 2010

What Type Of Fondant Does The Cake Boss Use

Sorry.

When we reached the hotel I went to my room, but before I could see all the girls llebavan Justin, then a pang of bariga tube and sat on the couch. I put my head between my hands.

Oi as the door of my room opened and I could see my cousin came.
-Jen
you okay? "- Said with concern.

"If only I mueero of shame.

-On?

"Because I started to feel something for Justin and of course I did not want to say anything, but of course the friends I have more gossip in the world so I have been to ask Justin if he also feels something for me, but the strong and afflicting motives for which I have shame is how being asked and clear If Justin does not feel anything for me, it saves what they are capable to do to make you love me and I do not want that.

-not want to fall in love with you Justin?

"No, of course I do but I want him to love me because I want my friends not because you are forcing. Gerard

extended his arms and hugged me.

"Do not worry I'll go out and really like it .- said whispering in her ear.

But the moment of peace did not last for ever.

"Everybody out of the huts .- Selena squealed.

All that we were in the cabins and went to the beach.

-Selena was writing a protest song .- Nick.

"You finish it, have fifteen days to do great things and time we're going to play something.

-anyone have an idea? - Demi asked while hugging Joe.

"In Spain played much football and Saveis as I play the best team .- Gerard said referring to his team.

"Then we will play football .- Kevin said.

"Okay, who chooses? - Ask Justin.

"Well me and you .- Joe said.

"Okay. So I chose to Gerard .- Justin said.

"It's not just Gerard is a professional .- Joe replied.

-feel.

"But I choose to Kevin.

-Yo Nick. "Well, I

Jen, who can play very well.

"Well, Selena.
"Well, I
Demi.
-Nessa
you have to go with Joe because they disadvantaged .- Justin said with smug look. "Okay .-

answer the aforementioned.

Then at that time with a stick to draw the linia find a soccer field, more or less, and the goals and we were in position to play.

I was Justin attacker and defense. At that time I was very embarrassed, I wanted to leave there, but look at my team and I knew what tennis to do, make a goal in front of their noses and do not bother me because he liked me. Justin had been my best friend des memory that I have and now this nonsense was not going to stop being so. -Prepare

Bieber said .- threatening.
-Jaja
I have you no fear.

As Nessa did not play was the referee.

start the game. Truth esque

played well, but of course, they had to Gerard.

rarely had a chance of scoring but they also tubieron many.

When five minutes to the end Joe pass me the ball and went running to Essequibo to Justin and mark, but when I was Essequibo he shot over me, being I, below him and Justin over me. Nessa

penalty whistle.

During the few seconds that Wife and I stayed so I could see something different in the eyes of Justin, in how I looked. I would have given anything for that look was that I wanted but I knew it was not so, would not create me false hopes and then throw it all over me.

I had to concentrate.

Nick before him as a goalkeeper, he could with him. I caught

carerilla and chute. Suddenly

Joe, Kevin and Demi abrazoron me. We had won. "Good goal

premium.

"Thanks Gerard. Good game

-Jen, and I'm sorry about before you hope you do not miss damage .- wonder Justin shrugged.

I hacerque to him and, though she may have a boyfriend so I'll have a best friend, big hug him.

"Do not worry. Jenifer
-!!!!-
girls squealed.

"I have to go, bye. I ran

AHCI where my friends, waiting for me sitting in the sand. They looked calm. They were all facing the sea. It was nice to see the sunset as well. At that time Justin embers want beside me, hugging me, telling me that I wanted. Arrive

where my friends.

They all turned to me.

emos "I saw that was with Justin but this is what we said .- Nessa said while at a sign for me to sit. I sat .- He told us that he had never raised that way.
Continue on the next
"And I remain very thoughtful .- Selena

she added" That you think that means? - Ask as I stared at the skyline.

"That had never stopped to think if you wanted, but now that it touched the issue most likely begin to feel something .- Demi said as she hugged her knees.

-On that I have a plan .- Selena said.

-What? - All answered in chorus.

-That the people of the plow a sandy beach tomorrow and will be delighted to welcome Jonas, Demi, Selena and Justin, and your cousin football fan, "said Selena .- And also open dance.

"So your plan is ...- Nessa said leaving the sentence in the air for the ACAV Selena.

-Shall we go to that dance and Jen and Justin is left alone .- Selena said proud of his plan.

-Do you think? - I ask my Demi. "Of course .-

said in a whisper.

The girls left and I stayed watching the sunset, always so beautiful, so perfect. I kept thinking about tomorrow dance tended afraid of what could happen. And if Justin did not want me just as I wanted it? It would be a problem for our friendship? At the time notice how someone sitting next to me was ... -------------------------------------------------
--------------- I'm bad lol haha \u200b\u200b


chapter I leave here please ask them to write a comment.

kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment