Friday, August 20, 2010

Greetings For Coming Baby



Then I noticed that someone at my side sentava.


was Justin.



-Hi .- I said as he sat beside me.



-Hi .- I said, still looking the sea, without paying much attention.



"These mad at me?



I turned it where it was Justin and I realized that he also was watching the sunset.



"Of course I'm not Justin.



"Thank God, I thought you were angry about what's the football game .- he said as he turned to face me.



"But as you may think that!? Des are best friends that I have memory and I've done much worse and I was angry, think that silly as this would upset me?



-do not know.



"As you do not know?! - Loevante me a break .- Well, you did not know that about me, who have spent much time together mean I do not know and not my best friend, because my best friend would know.



I started walking quickly towards the hotel, wanted to lock myself in my room and mourn.



As could not believe that Justin and I wanted if I knew?


-Jenifer
expected! - Justin said running towards me.



I was left standing in that room, waiting to encarale. Wanted to say a few things.



Justin, do you .- I said dryly.



Actually it broke my heart and soul so to speak but what I had said had hurt me.



"Well, what I want, I do not understand because you are angry for something so simple, because I answered a question with a not yours. Sorry I'm not perfect, but I and echo much for you. Hold you when your parents died and I cried the day pasavas .- I could not believe what I was hearing.



Before you continue interrunpĆ­.



"Well I'm sorry that I tubieras to endure.



-Jen ... me.



"No Justin, I'm sorry if I was a heavy burden but that parents die when you're still small hurts. Your father may accompany you to the altar when you marry, your mother can not get ready the feast of eighteen can not have your parents when they want to embrace .- I could see how the tears came out of my eyes .- I'm sorry, but you do not know what it is, you have them at two, who are separated or that are not together does not mean you can not be with them. But I never NEVER be able to call my father to ask for a hug or ask advice my mother I'm sorry.



Justin looked at me with a look that was hard to understand.



Justin grabbed me by the arm and to hug him JOINING but reject it.



"I'm sorry but now I do not want your pity, I will not tell you the load.



Without look at him I ran to get as soon as possible to my room. While running the tears kept falling from my eyes. Before going I met Demi.



-Jen 's wrong?



"Nothing I'll tell you later.



"I'm not your friend and I think I have the right .- she said as she took my chin.

Please

-.- I'll tell you after I said averting his gaze from mine.



"Okay then.



I turned to run to get to the room and start to mourn. **********************************************



************

was sorry but I have not and here a new chapter.

will try to write more often. Besos


PS: I hope I deserve some comment ')

0 comments:

Post a Comment