Monday, September 20, 2010

Template Letter To Clients For New Hair Salon

Viviana Gibelli is now a second time mother (gave birth)

presenter Venezuelan actress and Viviana Gibelli already a mother for the second occasion. The information learned through her twitter account @ Viviana_Gibelli and here we left the posts by her and her assistant:

I think my Prince will come to know now. Keep them informed. I love them. Besitos!

I going to the clinic. Thank you for your good energy and do not forget to light a candle so that everything goes well. We keep you posted.



Maru Hi I'm Viviana assistant , q I inform her baby already born, both are in perfect condition.

everything went well! I am breastfeeding my principe.Gracias for the blessings! I'm exhausted but feliiiz! Thank God .. I see in his eyes.


These were the messages that were on his twitter. Tag

Blogalaxia:

0 comments:

Post a Comment