Friday, October 15, 2010

Serijski Broj Pinacle

11 - were dreaming ... Hard to believe!

I very slowly separate from the lips of Justin. At that time I moved her hand a little scared I sat in the chair and took her hand.
-Justin, Can you hear me? I'm Justin Jenifer.
beginning I could see Justin opened his eyes. Eyelids trembled and his cheeks a little flushed with the contrast of her pale skin. No sap what was happening, if it was good or bad.
-Justin
please if you are well do anything, a sound or movement ... Anything, please .- Justin was scared, needed him.
Unable to hold back the tears, I began to slide down his cheeks and I could only pray that nothing will happen. Did not take my eyes off it or just a second, would not allow anything bad happen to him. The eyes were closed and seemed to be asleep, probably only been an attack or anything. Tomorrow it would ask the doctor. I would spend all night watching it if need be, but I dream dying embers
The hours passed and each time I weighed more but I would hold eyelids. I could not give up. According spent time Justin's face was taking color and I was not as pale as it was originally. Lebe already had that tanned, his cheeks slightly pink.
not in a moment in which I fell asleep, her head resting on Justin's legs and hands on the bed and sat in the chair.

I started to react and I noticed as a sueve went somewhere very pleasant breeze. As I began to wake up feeling that he was not resting on his hospital bed, on top of Justin, was in a very soft bed and I seemed more strange is that I did not notice my head on a pillow but up some more hard but also very comfortable. Also notice that someone stroked my hair, Swabians and slow strokes. Try
move but who degas me stroking his head did not let me move an inch.
-Jen, you can not get up, the doctor said you were very tired from the mental fatigue and Devi rest.
As I heard the voice, not just any voice if voice ta ESA special to me.
I jumped up and when I turn I could see, Justin was fine, sitting on my bed pillow serving me and stroking my hair.
was fine.
more than I could throw a his arms.
-Justin're right! Do not you know that gives me joy that .- I separated a bit of him wanted to say I'm sorry I did not want us to get upset that way, it really hurts ... that ...- I could not continue because my eyes began to fill with tears.
-Shhhhh .- Justin said re-embrace .- You do not know what I am glad that you're well .- Justin squeezed me stronger.
"For you were you to worry.
"Because I woke up the next morning that I shut up and you were asleep and woke as not alarmed us all a lot and made you PROOF and everything and they told us there was nothing inportatante you all you had to do was rest much, then you brought here and I stayed one more day in hospital.
"And how many days I've been inconscioente <'
-Three, not counting this that are already six in the afternoon.
M and get out of bed and saw that my dress llebava no longer blue. Justin-faced look weird. Teni my pajamas.
-not look at me and Jen, I have not been, Most likely they have been girls.
without being able to contain more hug him again.
You do not know how worried i was, I thought I would never see you anymore again .- I get sad memories that prefer to forget as quickly as possible.
"And I, - Justin hugged me against his chest .- You do not know what it is seeing your best friend to a very inportante in life on you and does not react, you made me suffer greatly.
"Sorry .- I even buried in Justin's chest.
"You know what? When she was in a coma note that as someone kissed me and the smell and all seemed you.
Then I froze, did not know what to do if he knew!!
"Surely you were dreaming .- Justin said trying to sound the best sound possible.
-esque weirdest thing not appeared.
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
Hello!
I'm here again! Jajaja
One thing that I wanted to mention to almost a year ago I opened a blog A fairy tale for me, and for a while i was whether to publish due to lack of imagination and would you do me very happy if you could ye go and comment I put new cap. Many
pesos.
ps: Here is the link http://un-cuento-de-hadas-para-mi.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment