Friday, November 5, 2010

Bank Of America Piano

Farewell Univision. Kathy Perry



Cristina's show (Univision), the first talk show in Latin America and the most important Hispanic in the last 21 years, came Monday night to an end.

Saralegui, Univision who left after a corporate decision, bid farewell with an emotional show, which brought her great friends, from Don Francisco up Fernando Colunga and Carmen Salinas and dozens of celebrities wished him the best of luck in future undertakings. Slurred


Univision Channel has been removed from Unvision, has now made the host Cristina Saralegui, the tamale and vomiting which in turn support everything that is cooked on the television. Cristina

Now mind what I said before "I used to say 'I'll be here until I get bored or until you get bored of my '! But that was stupid! The television program not the public, but the executives, companies and especially advertisers, "

Today Cuba is that the driver did not know the executive of the chain and has what happened when she was fired:

" I just had, had seen her twice in my life at social events "counted Cristi.

Poor thing, as it hurts that have been cut and has as its agenda was that they canceled:

"A whim of people who do not know what he's doing"

However, she insists she wants people chain Young:



"may not only out of old, but also and especially Boconó have had total creative control of my program, which has been a kick in the stomach, all the programmers with whom I have worked "Cristina counted the newspaper.

He added: "Even if you think that one of the reasons for the cancellation of the program can be for my age (62 years).

But she also talks about the trips Univision gave him and they stopped giving :

"I love the idea of \u200b\u200btraveling long Univision because we did not budget to visit our people as we did at first. Gave it to other presenters, but not us. I never ask, because I was going to fight who fed me. " Tag

Blogalaxia: Univision's Cristina Saralegui critical reality show television program

0 comments:

Post a Comment