Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ambesol And Pregnant Women

12 - End Begins .... school holidays ....

From that day Justin and I were inseparable, but each day that passed brought us closer to what would be our return to the routine, I go to school in LA and touring mundialess Justin. That made me sad but Justin told me that was not required to go I could go with him on tour. After the Jonas and Demi would go on tour in Europe and my cousin had to return to Barcelona to continue playing soccer.
Then to go to school I have only to Nessa, as Logan is a few courses ahead of me.
And the day that they feared had arrived. We
marchavamos.
Our suitcases were in the front desk and all of us watching the beautiful sunset that was done on the beach.
"Well, all this would have to sabiamios end .- Demi said grabbing Joe's hand.
"Yes, I suppose .- Nessa said in a whisper.
"This also is a long goodbye, as we go on tour right now, even we take the same plane .- said Pointing to his brothers Nick and Demi.
.- "And I also said Selena.
"Yeah, I guess if I really sorry .-.
We all started to lay off each other, the girls with tears in his eyes and the guys ... well its strange way. It was very hard saying goodbye to them, but in the end with much regret Nessa, Justin and me. I setnte away from them both. I wanted to be alone and think. I sat in a seat at the end of a private plane and in the window, I saw the plane depegar Selena and the Jonas preparing. Filled my eyes with tears, had been my best vacation and did not want to be finished. Within minutes the plane took off and I could see the island paradise des of the sky were beautiful. I could not stop to remember my kiss with Justin, the hospital. I could not.
furtively looking ahead and I saw Justin, that was not my best friend for life, had Canvi so it was surprising that in one year a person could Canvi much. No longer had the boy face I had before.
shook his head a couple of times. Justin
rose from his seat and came towards me.
-Jen Is something wrong?
"No nothing.
"Like anything, if you're crying.
me Just touch my cheek and had trazon, was crying. Quickly dry the Larimar me with his fist.
"Come here .- Justin JOINING then me and hug me.
Because I could not be with him, was perfect. The world is not fair at all. Gradually Justin and I grew apart.
And Nessa? .- Ask remembered her.
"Speaking with Logan. You'll see as it will make very good friends .- Justin said as I passed his arm around her shoulders.
not know why but I felt a little uncomfortable with it vastante. But at the end of the day was my best friend and although I felt some thing he did not think amisatd destroy a lifetime for the simple fact that I wanted, was not thought so allow.
With the idea of \u200b\u200bcontinuing to maintain my friendship with him intact recote me over his shoulder.
"Sleep a while Jen, you need me whisper .- Justin.
I was sleeping until, with Justin's voice singing "Favourite Girl", I fell asleep on the shoulder of the guy I wanted.
I started to hear a beep and I awoke from my dream. That beep was that meant we had returned to Los Angeles and vacation ended and soon would start school. Suabemente opened my eyes and I realized that I was resting my head on straight legs Justin. Turn your head suabemente and I noticed that he was asleep. Carefully lift me from my seat and went where it was Nessa, she if she was awake.
-Hi .- said in a whisper.
"Why talk in whispers? .- Tambn said but in a sarcastic whisper.
him by the seat in which Justin was asleep.
"Okay. Hey do you think Logan will be in our school?
"You will not have any movie?
-No. I've been talking to him and he said that he tried to go to an institute to pretend to be normal. Nessa
-Haver, which is the only institute which allow entering famossos? - I asked rhetorically.
-The LA High School.
"And in that school are we registered?
"In the LA High School. "Well ....
Logan
"That will be in our school! - Screaming told Nessa.
-Shhh - you draw your thumb .- Justin addition it shows a lot like you.
"Sure! So I have more possibilities.
That was my Nessa, directly and without any shame, unlike me.
"Well, you and Justin have you taken any step in your relationship .- Nessa said raising an eyebrow.
"No, and depends on how you prefer not to any step.
-Ya, for fear of losing and all that.
"Whom are you afraid to brown? - God! was Justin!
"Nobody .- Nessa said by me. "Well
tie belts are landing.
Justin sat in the back seat us.
After fifteen minutes at most the plane landed and we were down from the plane. I went out the last.
"Never forget this holiday .- said in a whisper that took the wind.
Touching the ground in Los Angeles was like going back to reality and let the holidays and everything on that plane.
At the foot of the plane a limousine waiting for us with our suitcases inside. We felt each one in a seat and the limo Aronco way of our homes.
"I have really wanted to see my mother .- Justin said with his hands behind head and leaning on the backrest.
-Me too.
I sat in the window seat and stare at the starry sky of Los Angeles.
***************************
Sorry for the delay but here you have your chapter that I hope you enjoy.
Besos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment