Saturday, February 12, 2011

Best Materials For A Chameleon Cage

15 - Reunion

Can you tell that I had turned red?
was not the first time that Justin would say something nice, it was silly now be red.
"Well, dear friend and we will do today.
"Well I said I would spend eat a day like old times before yesterday I send a message to my friends in Canada and within an hour entered the door .- Justin said pointing to the door.
I could not believe .... Our friends in Canada would be with us. It was great!! He had really missed. At all. A Crhis with your comments, Ryan with his far-fetched ideas to their constant nonsense Chaz and Caitlin, especially to her, had always been my friend and was always very sweet.
-Jen
.....¿ Holaaaaa? .- Justin said handing me your hand in front of the face.
I could not do anything but hug him really hard.
-Jen, I need the vocal cords, no , disturb me.
I left him with a pitch. I had not realized that he had hugged his neck and too strong. The only thing I was doing a silly grin.
This time it was he who was hacerca to me and hugged me really hard.
-will achieve that this is one of your best days, I swear, by my favorite girl .- I whisper in your ear. This child was a heaven.
abrzada it is I support my head on his shoulder, breathing their peculiar aroma which, every time I breathed, I got it I was mesmerized. I did not want to leave him, ever. "Hey Justin
...-
said in a whisper for fear rompre the bubble that we had created .- I have hunger. Justin
turned from me and started laughing out loud clean. Seemed to come to mourn, Justin could not stop laughing, her laughter was starting to spread to the point that I started to laugh without any reason. Justin did not hold back and just falling down on the floor. By going to help, even laughing, I fell over him. None of them seemed to care because we kept laughing without any break.
not know how we spent time laughing at this silly but Pattie suddenly we heard as the door opened and someone entered. The two tried to rejoin but every move was the only thing aconseguiamos laugh more. "Well go
two .- listen as someone was saying. Justin
and I stopped to laugh and look at Ariba.
I jumped up.
-Chaz
!!!!!!!.- all I could scream and I rushed into the arms of my friend Chaz Somers.
-Jen! - Chaz grabbed my waist and gave me a few turns in the air.
"Surely you do not remember me.
"Of course I agree Ryan! - Embraces it with all my strength.
"As is my smallish ....
I went to hug Chris.
"These guapissimo. "Thanks Jen
so are you.
-Jen I have missed you .- Caitlin said hugging me.
.- "And I hugged him back. I was very happy.
"Well Justin and told us the big news of the year .- Chaz said raising his eyebrows .- I have taken.
I could not help more and a tear to me from slipping down her cheek. At that time all come to embrace me as a PiƱana. I felt great. Was eaten saver that someone cares, was one of the best feelings of the moment.
But I started to miss the air.
-Boys .... ...... I love you but I need air .- I voice a little hoarse.
All have turned away and smiled broadly.
"Well, we intend to do today? - Ask Chris. Well
-tourism could do .- Chaz said sitting on the sofa as if your home tracts.
I do not think that's a good idea go sightseeing on a site as large as are Los Angeles .- Caitlin said, pointing to Justin.
-CLarooo
!!!!- Justin said extending the word .- The fault is famous .- crossed his arms and sat on the sofa.
-Entindolo
colleague, we do not want a flood of fans mate .- Ryan said putting a hand on Justin's shoulder.
"I have wanted to see Titanic .- Caitlin said.
.- "And I said, raising a hand.
-Girls is a good idea but that's better in the afternoon .- Chris reasoned.
"What if we go to the stage of LA, and that throughout the week is for me to the concert on Monday, we can go there and do something stupid .- Justin said.
"I think good idea .- Ryan said.
"Yes, I think it can succeed .- said Chaz.
-Sera genial .- Cris said excited.
Caitlin and I just nod. -----------------------------------------
I know it is very Short ..... But I lack of time. I'm at the end of my school soon I'll start with a very important and (regrettably) the estidios are important ... so Are an effort to publish as soon as possible but do not guarantee anything: (sorry

0 comments:

Post a Comment