Thursday, March 10, 2011

Colonoscopy With Hemorrhoids

16 - Fiesta! (1)

I could not believe ... How site was so stupid and I had been led by the boys?!

Bufff ..........

were all in the car of Justin path of the enclosure of Los Angeles where Justin would sing, and now to test it and now we were heading to throw a party.

me not to very funny ... but by friends does everything and more ....

J "Come on, Anima that face! - Justin said looking at me.

.- "If I'm happy to get me off Justin did a smile, which of course did not buy it, or that it believed finjio.

"If you say so .- Justin returned to his full concentration on driving his silver Ferrari F430.
I know .... I love cars ....

The road fast pace thanks to the constant jokes and jokes of the 3 Musketeers and that one was driving and not distract quieria. But both Ryan, Chaz, as Chris did not cut one hair at a time to make a joke. And Caitlin did not stop repeating that he had a lucky not to put up with Canada, and that if we could take her too, I laughed a lot with that comment. It is true that the boys were a little heavy but they were quite a few friends at the end of the day, and they were great.

- Here we !!!.- said Justin parked behind the compound where towards the concert.

The venue was huge! O alomejor was me that was not usual to go to places like that, and you give that Justin became famous and sought to remain anonymous because I was angry that people only know me for being Justin's friend and not be myself.

-Girls, this is great .- Chaz said staring at the huge venue.

"You see .- abrriendo Ryan said the car door and started to leave.

After leaving (or trying to get out) Justin leading us to the stage. We went through a lot of corridors and doors, that was a maze! Juss do not know how not lost ...

When we got to what was the backstage, we realized that was great, and when we hit the stage we were overwhelmed with how big it was the stage and exhibition.

"God, Bieber, as you can not sing in front of so many people .- Chris said looking around everywhere.

-Practice .- said as cool.

Chris stuck his tongue.

Then Justin disappeared from the stage. We were talking about, although most of the conversation was directed towards me and my future adoption .... I hated being the center of attention that was one of the reasons why I wanted to remain anonymous to be friends with Justin .... It was not anything else, aunuqe lllegaria knew perfectly well that one day window would no longer be anonymous as I wanted. But hey.

Justin arrived, with two bailarienes own (the recognized some concerts and rehearsals) that these two had a huge TV and Justin with six microphones.

-Guys who want a bit of karaoke? .- Said as he lifted the microphones in our direction.

-Justin dude, if you know you're going to win you, is for idiots play against you .- Chris said.

Justin made a face of disappointment.

"Come on, just for fun.

"I said .- Caitlin about to catching a bus.

"I also, I'm not losing any .- I said taking another micro and putting me by Caitlin.

lose nothing-not excepting our dignity .- Ryan said.

"Well, sorry to disappoint you guys I'm going to hit a good karaoke .- said Chaz took another microphone and bumping hands with Justin.

"Come guys, do not be a Miedico, nique I were to hang on youtube .- Just said.

"Yeah, but Justin imagine that there is some journalist closely and writes and teaches, you know that I have beautiful voice acompayado ...- Ryan said of Chris nods.

-Guys, this is surrounded by security, no one will enter.

Chris Ryan and said something between them hacerca softly and Justin to take a microphone each.

The evening was great.

We had singing and dancing.

Justin, as always, wanted to give the note and pimping of how well he sang and danced, but Chazz also danced very well. Caitlin also showed qu elements like music and has a nice voice, while Chris and Ryan were engaged to do the thousand and one crap and jokes that they pass through the head.

And I ... Well the only thing that showed me was that I did not know singing, it was a clumsy and had not yet I started piano lessons with which I had given the Jonas family for my birthday. Anyway that was a mess but at least I had fun a bit.

course all good things must end, and this also.

After spending all day on that stage singing, dancing, eating pizza, telling bad jokes and talking about when we were small and Justin was not famous. Let it was a great afternoon.

When it was already half past seven we started to collect everything he had on stage and I had to be clean as morning Justin had to rehearse for the opening concert of his tour of USA and Canada.

"Hey guys - Justin said as we entered the car and put them all heading towards the home of Justin you .- If you want you can stay overnight and so the way we set up a party of fear.

"Well, I do not think bad idea .- Caitlin said.

"Well ... Ryan said it .- a bit off.

-Ryan already know that you do not fear the movies are cool but not for a night you will die ..-
Chazz said putting a hand on his shoulder .- Me and you can count the films that scared me love.

And Jen too and of course also. Chris said, handing me an arm around the shoulder.

"Great !!!.-
Justin said without removing your eyes from the road .- When we get home call my mother and told him so.

-Tio
this will not be some kind of trick to linking to the girls, no?? - Chris said Justin.

-Chris
only tell you that one of those girls is Caitlin and the other is Jen.

Chris Caitlin hi we have looked at me and stared at us, but seconds later he turned and went back to sit in the co-pilot seat.

Throughout the journey not pay no attention to the jokes and comments that the boys did. I was still without being able to believe that now would have a father and a mother, adoptive, but some parents. Look at the neighborhood. The truth was A site that I loved to live. Each house with its garden with pool, some houses larger than others but just as beautiful. Upon arrival in Justin's house I noticed that the house next to it was crowded with boxes, as if making a move. They were my adoptive parents and Pattie!

Getting off the car went straight to the I figured it would be my future house to see what happened. But Justin took me by the wrist.

"You can not go see anything Jen, surprise turned to Chazz .- .- Take her home and not go and look out the window I'm going to ask mom if you can you stay overnight.

Chazz nodded and now was that I grabbed the wrist and led me inside.

````````````````````````````````````````
hello! !
good first of all apologize for the delay and will try to finish the week before posting the next part and during the next two weeks I will be missing from the world of blogging: '((stupid school and tell
Well I hope I like the chapter and ask you please do me comenteis, since it is one thing that I love and I encourage
write more quickly kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment