Monday, December 14, 2009

How To Get Bearing Out Of Metal Core

Tara Reid naked in Playboy

The American actress Tara Reid agreed to pose nude in Playboy to demonstrate that no longer are scars on her stomach after a botched liposuction that you did five years ago.



"It was not a good speech, it does happen. I fixed it and now I'm fine and I want people to know. I wear it for five or six years, but old people just take pictures, which is very unfair. So from what I wanted to go in Playboy, to show the world that I, "Tara Reid revealed in an interview on WPIX string of U.S. television and playing in the show.

The American Pie actress had previously had several offers to pose nude but was rejected because it was still considered "the ideal time."

"Now I have 34 years and I feel the best time of my life, mental, physically and spiritually, "said Tara.

December 14, 2009 (Infobae)

0 comments:

Post a Comment