Thursday, January 13, 2011

Permanent Hair Straighting In Singapore

Sorry:)

sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry ....
But really that sorry!
During the Christmas holidays and have not had a day off and have not had time and I'm so sorry, I'm trying to write but the imagination is fura hasi my head a lot to appreciate in some comments dejarais me ideas for the story, no great things only need things like that happen in hospital the next chapter. I also put a
Enquesta for you to vote because for me it is very important to you to vote for I know that can happen in the next chapter to write so I ask you please vote in the ratings and leave a comment with any thoughts on this story .
Many kisses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment